Autumn is the perfect time for a little apple unit study. Check out these free printables for poetry, science, math, read-alouds and more, all centered around apples!
In this free apple study you will find:
- Parts of an Apple
- Apple Life Cycle
- Apple Field Trip
- Three apple poems with accompanying manuscript copywork pages
- An apple recipe
- Count and Clip cards
Pair with some apple themed picture books to build out a complete apple unit study.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World by Marjorie Priceman
- Apples and Pumpkins by Anne Rockwell
- Ten Apples Up on Top! by Dr. Seuss
- The Story of Johnny Appleseed by Aliki
- Apples to Oregon by Deborah Hopkinson
- Johnny Appleseed by Reeve Lindbergh
- One Green Apple by Eve Bunting
Head here to download your free printables.
Enjoy! And don’t forget, we always love seeing how you and your family use these printables in your homeschool. If you share a photo on Instagram be sure to tag us @homeschoolcompass or use the hashtag #homeschoolcompass