Abbie Halberstadt is a happy wife, homeschooling mama to ten rad kids, bestselling author, blogger, and fitness instructor. But most importantly, she’s a Bible-believing Christian who desires to know God and make Him known. She lives by the motto “hard is not the same thing as bad” and loves encouraging women to dig deep in the everyday trials of motherhood for the treasures of joy and growth that are there in abundance if we’re only willing to look. She, her husband Shaun, and their double handful of children live in the Piney Woods of East Texas.
You can listen to my conversation with Abbie on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And be sure to check our other interviews with amazing guests like Sally Clarkson, Durenda Wilson, Jennifer Pepito, and Amber O’Neal Johnston.
Grab your copy of Abbie’s new book,
Connect with Abbie
- Follow Abbie on Instagram and Facebook
- Read Abbie’s blog
- Listen to Abbie’s podcast, M is for Mama
- Check out Abbie’s books: M is for Mama: A Rebellion Against Mediocre Motherhood and Hard Is Not the Same Thing As Bad
Resources Mentioned in This Conversation
- Discover Your Homeschool Style Quiz
- Discovering Your Homeschool Style: The Traditional Approach
- What Is a Living Book?
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the Homeschool Compass by shopping through our page!