This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the Homeschool Compass by shopping through our page!
Jennifer Pepito is a homeschooling mom of 7, founder of the Peaceful Press, and author of Mothering by the Book: The Power of Reading Aloud to Overcome Fear and Recapture Joy. She has been homeschooling for over twenty-five years, graduating five children from her program so far, with two of her students earning honors degrees from their preferred university and one pursuing a J.D. Jennifer is passionate about helping families enjoy the journey of homeschooling and connect with their children in ways that build lasting memories and relationships.
You can listen to my conversation with Jennifer on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And be sure to check our other interviews with amazing guests like Leslie Martino, Durenda Wilson, Amy Sloan, and Amber O’Neal Johnston.
Grab your copy of Mothering by the Book: The Power of Reading Aloud to Overcome Fear and Recapture Joy
Connect with Jennifer:
- Follow her on Instagram
- Visit her at the Peaceful Press (use code NEWFRIEND for a discount in her shop)
- Listen to Jennifer on the Wild + Free Podcast
- Download Jennifer’s FREE family vision guide
Check out some of the resources Jennifer mentioned in this conversation:
- A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola
- For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
- The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer and Jessie Wise
- Christian Liberty Press
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature
- Right Start Math
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp