Winter is fading away and spring is upon us. Hooray! This time of year brings with it some unique opportunities for homeschoolers to create new learning experiences. All around us there are trees in bloom, birds swooping in to feed their hatchlings, and critters running to and fro.
So, to help you make the most of what nature has to offer in the spring, we’ve put together a nature study packet full of great printables for your young learner. We think it’s a great way to incorporate the new season into your homeschooling day.
We hope you enjoy!
Included in this nature study packet:
- Label the Bird – An educational sheet that asks children to identify and label the parts of a bird
- What Can You See? – Encourages children to go outside and identify as many creatures as they can in the great outdoors
- The Signs of Spring – An opportunity for children to get creative and draw what signs of spring they can see in their own backyard
- Nature Bingo – A fun game that will have children exploring outdoors on the hunt for a list of spring and nature inspired items
- Observing Nature – A worksheet that is designed to help children form an appreciation for the natural world around them
- Nature Word Search – A fun way to familiarize children with nature words and help to grow their vocabulary
Enjoy this post? Read on, and sign up for our homeschool newsletter!