Eryn Lynum is a homeschooling mom of 4, master naturalist, Bible teacher, and author of the new book, Rooted in Wonder: Nurturing Your Family’s Faith Through God’s Creation. In this conversation we discuss how we as parents can help our children cultivate an unshakable faith by encountering their Creator in nature and synthesizing the truth of Scripture and the truths found in creation to stand firm against the lies of our culture.
You can listen to my conversation with Eryn on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And be sure to check our other interviews with amazing guests like Sally Clarkson, Leslie Martino, Durenda Wilson, and Jennifer Pepito.
Grab your copy of Eryn’s new book: Rooted in Wonder: Nurturing Your Family’s Faith Through God’s Creation
Connect with Eryn
- Follow Eryn on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out Eryn’s free downloads including devotionals, activities for kids, and a guide to identifying your family values
- Listen to the Nat Theo Podcast for kids
- Read Eryn’s blog
Eryn’s Recommended Apologetics Resources
- Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies
- Case for Creator for Kids
- Case for Christ for Kids
- Case for Heaven (Young Reader’s Edition)
- Cold Case Christianity for Kids
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the Homeschool Compass by shopping through our page!