This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the Homeschool Compass by shopping through our page!
Colleen Kessler is a homeschool mom of 4, educator, advocate, and author of more than a dozen books for parents, teachers, and children. She has a B.S. in elementary education, a M.Ed. in gifted studies, and is the founder of the popular podcast, Raising Lifelong Learners. Colleen believes that you are the absolute best teacher there is for your gifted, twice-exceptional, or otherwise differently-wired kids. She lives in Northeast Ohio with her reading specialist husband, four delightfully differently-wired kiddos, and an ever-changing assortment of small animals and insects.
Connect with Colleen
- Visit Colleen’s website, Raising Lifelong Learners
- Join The Learner’s Lab, A Community for Bright, Creative, Outside-the-Box Families
- Listen to the Raising Lifelong Learners Podcast
- Follow Colleen on Facebook and Instagram
Download Colleen’s free printable, 50 Ideas for Deschooling
Recommended Reading from Colleen
- Free to Learn by Peter Gray
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- Anything by John Taylor Gatto
- The Self-Driven Child by William Stixrud and Ned Johnson